Il Burj Khalifa di Dubai it is one of the most important attractions of the city and the most visited of all the United Arab Emirates. The Burj Khalifa, with its 829 meters high, it's not just the tallest skyscraper in the world, but also an internationally renowned architectural marvel and a prodigy of human ingenuity in the heart of the desert.
The visit of the Burj Khalifa is at the top of the list of things to see in Dubai. You cannot get here and miss this unique and extraordinary experience. Although it is already spectacular from the outside, visiting its interiors and observation decks is something even more extraordinary.
The elevators (among the fastest in the world) lead in a short time to the At The Top, located on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. From here you can enjoy a spectacular view of the city of Dubai. In addition, for a better view you can go up to the upper floor, the 125th floor, located over 450 meters high.
⇒ Burj Khalifa: 124th and 125th Floor
If you want a luxury experience, you can buy the ticket for the VIP premium tour which allows, in addition to access to the 124th and 125th floors, also access to the At The Top Sky, located on the 148th floor. From here the view is unique and reaches over 100 km away. This is also the tallest observation deck in the world with the outdoor terrace set 555 meters high.
⇒ Burj Khalifa - 125th & 148th Floor: Skip The Line
The visit of the Burj Khalifa is possible every day of the year. The opening is at 8:30 in the morning, closing at midnight.
When to visit
One of the most popular times for visiting is sunset. If you want to see the sunset from the Burj Khalifa, be sure to go on time. You could waste time going through security or queuing at the elevators. If you want to save money and find fewer files, go to morning or evening.
The price of the ticket for the visit varies from the time of access. From 8:30 to 14:30 and from 19:00 until closing the entrance fee is lower. The price from 15:00 to 18:30 is higher because it is the most requested period, many choose these times to see the sunset.
AT THE TOP floors 124 +125 (8:30 - 14:30 and 19:00 until closing)
- Adults (12 years and older) AED 125
- Children (4 to 12 years old) AED 95
AT THE TOP piani 124 +125 (15:00 – 18:30)
- Adults (12 years and older) AED 200
- Children (4 to 12 years old) AED 160
- Adults (12 years and older) AED 350
- Children (4 to 12 years old) AED 350
AT THE TOP SKY piani 124 +125 + 148 (9:30 – 18:00)
- Adults (12 years and older) AED 500
- Children (4 to 12 years old) AED 500
- Children under 4 get in for free
Other types of tickets:
Burj Khalifa: 124th Floor at Sunrise + Breakfast
Burj Khalifa: 124th and 125th floors + Café
Burj Khalifa: 124esimo e 125esimo piano + Dubai Aquarium
How to reach us
The most convenient way to get there is by metro, the red line leads directly to the Burj Khalifa.
The Dubai Mall Fashion facility is undergoing restoration for improvements. At the moment, the basement dining area will remain closed and no seating is available.
We recommend that groups arrive no more than ten minutes before the scheduled time to avoid excessively long lines and inconvenience to guests.
- The tallest building in the world.
- The building with the most floors in the world.
- The highest inhabited floor in the world.
- The tallest outdoor observation deck in the world.
- Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world.
- The tallest elevator in the world.
You may also be interested in:
- Where to stay in Madeira: the best areas to go and visit
- Where to go on holiday in Corsica: the best destinations and cities to stay
- Holidays in Cortina d'Ampezzo: where to sleep and what to do
- Where to sleep in Antalya: the best neighborhoods to stay
- Athens Acropolis Guide: What to See, Tickets and Tours