Majorca really offers a lot to the many tourists who visit it every year, especially in the summer. Tourists come to the island to spend a pleasant holiday and enjoy the scenic beauty it offers.
There are many things to do and see in Mallorca, in addition to the long beaches bathed by a clear sea where you can relax and enjoy the wonderful days under the sun.
The main attractions of the island are certainly these: the port and the historic center of Palma de Mallorca, the beaches, the sea, nature, caves and amusement parks scattered throughout the island.
For an excellent visit to the island of Mallorca, do not miss visiting these places.
What to see in Mallorca
1) Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca (the symbol of the city)
2) Port of Palma de Mallorca
3) Belvedere Castle of Palma de Mallorca
4) Palma Aquarium (Palma de Mallorca Aquarium)
5) Observatory and Planetarium of Mallorca
6) Es Trenc beach (one of the most famous beaches on the island)
7) Port and historic center of Soller
8) La Reserva Mallorca (wildlife park and adventure park)
9) Safari Zoo (wildlife park)
10) Aqualand El Arenal (water park)
11) Calle de Agulla (beach)
12) Cap de Formentor (viewpoint)
13) Caves of Drach (grotta)
14) Jungle Park (adventure park)
15) Port and historic center of Alcudia
16) Serra de Tramuntana (the only mountain on the island)
What to do in Mallorca
1) eat in one of the typical restaurants in the center of Palma de Mallorca
2) do water sports
3) experience the nightlife in Palma de Mallorca
Plan the travel
If you still have to book your flight, hotel and car rental to get around the island easily, you can read our articles, where we offer the best search engines to find the best deals.
Discover the best hotel offers in Majorca
Discover the best
You may also be interested in:
- Holidays in Cavallino-Treporti: best hotels, campsites and villages where to sleep
- Where to sleep in Oslo: best areas and hotels where to stay
- 10 things to do and see in Bolzano and 1 not to do
- Inaugurated the longest flight in the world, it crosses 10 time zones
- Visiting Montserrat: how to get there from Barcelona